Some days I feel like cooking something simple and healthy with a lot of veggies. This garlic ginger tofu stir fry is the perfect quick, easy, healthy weeknight meal. While I prepared the garlic ginger sauce in my Thermomix®, I sautéd the vegetables in my skillet and cooked some brown rice in another pot. To make this dish even faster, you can precook the veggies and rice ahead of time, during meal prep day, for example.
When I decided to change my diet to a more plant-based diet, I started eating tofu at least once a week for my protein source. I am still finding new ways to enjoy it by playing with different flavors. This garlic ginger sauce gives the tofu a lot of great flavor!
Sprinkle some hemp seeds on top for some added crunchiness.
Garlic Ginger Tofu Stir Fry
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 red or orange bell pepper, cored and sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 package tofu, drained and cubed
- Add the ginger and garlic clove to a Thermomix® mixing bowl or food processor and chop.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat and sauté the vegetables for 7 minutes.
- Add the cubed tofu and ginger sauce and toss well and heat through for a few minutes.
Disclaimer: I am a Thermomix® consultant and sell them as an independent business. “THERMOMIX,” “VORWERK,” “COOKKEY,” and “COOKIDOO” are a registered trademark of VORWERK (or its affiliates). VORWERK does not support, authorize or endorse this site.