Whenever I make these egg cups, they go very quick! They are so delicious. You only need a few ingredients and a muffin pan to make them. You don’t need paper liners, because you can just grease the muffin pan itself with butter, olive oil or cooking spray. These spinach and goat cheese egg muffins are great for breakfast, brunch or having some in the refrigerator for a quick snack. This breakfast recipe is even easy for my toddler to make. I add all of the ingredients to a bowl and she mixes for me. The entire recipe takes about 20 minutes from start to finish.
What other ingredients would you add to your egg muffins? I have seen many different variations, from red bell pepper to meats to different cheeses. Have fun and don’t be afraid to mix it up!
Spinach Goat Cheese Egg Muffins
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup goat cheese
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coat 6 cups of a muffin pan with butter or non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix together the eggs, spinach, goat cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder in a mixing bowl with a fork until well blended.
- Fill 6 cups in the muffin pan 1/2 full with batter.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.